Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Just what the world needs, another Blog!  All I can say is one day you WILL die, you SHOULD listen to your mother, but you DON'T HAVE TO read my blog.  That said, if you are in the software development industry, run a business or lead a team of people - we might have a few things in common.  And I've always learned that when I share something, I usually always get more back in return.



Slightly over a year ago I took a business trip to China.  It lasted 2 months so I had a lot of time on my hands.  I really enjoyed writing about my travels and business while I was there and emailing it to my friends and family.  I tried to start a Blog from China, but I would have had an easier time finding a good burger in Beijing. (Just for accuracy sake, I found a *great* burger in Shanghai).  So I made it a goal to get a blog off the ground upon my return and so here I am.

I really enjoy discussing business.  My background is software engineering and in particular the leadership of technical people (software engineers, quality assurance groups, technical writers and the like).  I've had the pleasure of working along side some extremely talented leaders and engineers.  I have also worked for some not so good.  I have learned from both.  I have spent time at some of the largest software companies in the world, some exciting start-ups as well as run my own small consulting company.  It's been a great ride so far and I'm not done yet!

So let's get started shall we?  I hope you enjoy, discuss and contribute.
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment